Saturday, August 25, 2018

My name is LaNona Walker, I am sixteen years old and planning to go to a christian college with my older brother, Payton.

GoFundMe

Trying To Go To College

My name is LaNona Walker, I am sixteen years old and planning to go to a christian college with my older brother, Payton. We are putting together our transcripts, researching scholarships, and saving money with our part-time jobs. 
   I grew up hearing about and dreaming about Florida College most of my life, and know without a doubt that it is an opportunity that no one would want to miss out on. If I can go I will get my English Major and hopefully find lifelong friends among the students. I am looking into a scholarship that will carry me the last three of my four years, so I only need help raising the money for my first year. 
   I have been writing a good portion of my life and hope to become an author with what I learn with my English degree. My brother and I, see this as a commitment that will help us out in our lives- in the next year and long after. 
    Most siblings would probably not want to go to college together, however, my brother and I have become the bestest friends over the past few years and think it would be easier to adjust with each other there and looking out for one another. We’re looking forward to the learning possibilities and Bible studies we will be able to join in.
    Thank you for reading this, and for all your help and support!

$50,000 goal

Campaign created 9 hours ago
No donations yet. Help launch this 

No comments: