Popular Posts

Sunday, May 12, 2013

BENGHAZI VICTIM'S MOM TO HILLARY: 'SHE'S GOT HER CHILD, I DON'T HAVE MINE BECAUSE OF HER'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/05/12/Mom-Benghazi-slain-Hillary



BENGHAZI VICTIM'S MOM TO HILLARY: 'SHE'S GOT HER CHILD, I DON'T HAVE MINE BECAUSE OF HER'

 0
 0
 0
 

Print ArticleSend a Tip

Appearing on Fox News this Sunday, Pat Smith, mother of murdered State Department employee Sean Smith, wished former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a happy Mother’s Day. “I want to wish Hillary a happy Mother’s Day,” she said. “She’s got her child. I don’t have mine, because of her.” Smith pointed out that Clinton had “blamed the video just like the rest of them did.”

She added, “I want someone to admit that they blew it, and that they made the wrong decision … The government doesn’t care.”
She went on, “We have other sons and daughters over there. It’s too late for my son, I know that, but we have more out there and they will be treated the same way.”
Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America” (Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).


ON BREITBART TV

Benghazi Victim's Mother: Hillary 'Has Her Child, I Don't Have Mine'

No comments: