RIGHTOR??
A Blog about Life Politics and Finance. Find info on sites like FHU.COM
Popular Posts
Latest Crypto News, Updates, Gems and More! The Crypto Kid.
1/18/22 Tue: The Jesse Lee Peterson Show - 888-77-JESSE
FREEDOM ------RITTENHOUSE VERDICT SALT COMPILATION
BT(F)D ...Apple iPhone Shipments Plunge In China As Smartphone Industry Goes Bust
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/apple-iphone-shipments-plunge-china-smartphone-industry-goes-bust Apple iPhone Shipments Plunge In C...
WHEN WILL NORMIES WAKE UP TO THE CORONA VIRUS SERIOUSNESS?
(no title)
President Obama ( Barry Soetoro) is a Putin expert right, or is Obama way out of his league ?? us-foreign-policy-toward-russia-two-charts...
Sunday Humor President Trump on the subway with some babes lol
CORRUPT ??MEDIA MEMBER SAYS SHE'D DO IT AGAIN,CROWLEY ON DEBATE INTRUSION: I'D DO IT AGAIN
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/11/06/Candy-Crowley-Would-Interject-Into-the-Debate-Again-Just-Put-More-Verbs-In-It ...
:-)
DOCUMENTARY: 'I AM NOT MISINFORMATION' / REAL PEOPLE WITH ADVERSE EVENTS
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
McQueary: 'I did stop it' Penn State assistant football coach also says in email that he did discuss the shower incident with police.
McQueary: 'I did stop it'
Penn State assistant football coach also says in email that he did discuss the shower incident with police.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment