Popular Posts

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Does Obama need some more self esteem?Obama: 'You'll Love Me Even More'


Obama: 'You'll Love Me Even More'

9:51 AM, SEP 8, 2012 • BY DANIEL HALPER
President Obama, speaking last night in Iowa, told an audience member that she'd "love [him] even more" after hearing the fourth part of his plan:
AUDIENCE MEMBER:  "We love you, Obama!"
THE PRESIDENT:  "I love you back.  But let me tell you the fourth thing -- you’ll love me even more.  (Laughter.)
"Fourth, my plan would reduce our deficit without sticking it to the middle class.  Independent analysis has shown that my plan would cut deficits by $4 trillion.  And I’ve already worked with the Republicans in Congress to cut a trillion dollars’ worth of spending, because those of us who care about what government can do to help people give them a ladder up..."

No comments: